![]() |
| The brief timeline of communication technology. |
![]() |
| Guglielmo Marconi |
![]() |
| Pen Evolution |
I also never thought I would be fascinated by the history of a pen, but here we are. I was shocked that the rollerball pen was first invented in 1888, and then even more shocked to learn that it wasn't actually successful. László Bíró improved the design in the 1930s, but it didn't really become popular until the 1940s. Did none of y'all need to journal before then??
Finally, I loved learning about motion pictures. Early inventions like the Kinetoscope and Kinetograph eventually helped turn moving images into an entire entertainment industry. The first public film exhibition happened in 1895, helping movies become mass entertainment.
![]() |
| The Horse in Motion |
Coming from a HUGE movie lover, thank GOD. It is crazy to think that something that started so simply eventually became one of the biggest forms of entertainment in the world.
AI Disclosure: This blog post was written with the help of Grammarly. While I was writing, Grammarly gave optional suggestions that I chose every now and then to make corrections in my writing and make it sound better/more concise.




No comments:
Post a Comment